Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patrick's & St. Pierre.

Uggh. The date (like most of my dates seem to be) was okay, but absolutely nothing to write home about. The guy was nice enough, we went to Le Colonial, and we each had a drink. Nice enough, but I did most of the talking and I think I might have intimidated him a bit. I don't understand what it is with the straight men here in San Francisco and Northern California, I cannot seem to find my reinnasance man type!  I find that I get along so much better with international types, European, South American, etc. I don't exactly know why it is but most Cali boys totally bore me. I haven't really found any I would seriously consider dating. One of the reasons I can't wait to leave here is because I feel I will never get married if I do not. LOL. I'll never give up on love, though, I will keep looking until I find the right person!

St. Pats was a lot of fun, I hung out with Kristi, one of my bffs.





We went to Irish Times and had a good time chatting, hanging out, and watching the Georges St. Pierre/Diaz fight on television.  I remember first seeing a GSP match with another one of my besties, Yasu, before in another pub and I fell in love with him there. I mean, what's not to love, seriously?





Hot stuff, huh?  Anyway, he won his match, by unanimous decision.  I honestly don't know why those men seem to like getting hit like that... sounds like Brad Pitt in Fight Club.  Sometimes it's just painful to watch. I could never imagine doing it, I've never even been in a school yard fight!

Anyway, back to St. Patty's Day talk.  They had some amazing Irish bands come in the place, blowing away on their pipes. Many of them were women so of course I had to take a pic with them.


Good times!

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment