Thursday, March 28, 2013

From the Euro Zone

I am starting to really get more into European creations and accessories. Yes, they might cost a little more, but are well worth the price.  Check out this wallet:



One way to keep up with all of your coins, huh? Much better than losing them and having them tossed all in one's bag (like I always do)

And I'm absolutely loving these necklaces:

Italian style is just so amazingly chic, isn't it? You can buy them, too, just click the links. My accessory collection has just gotten much happier. Brava!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very into European accessories as well, I might do a post soon with some European articles of clothing! Thanks so much for commenting!

    Feel free to follow :)
    -Alina
    TransparentDimensions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete